Wednesday 13 May 2020

all three of my publications are available now


I am happy to be able to tell you that my three ebooks have all been uploaded to the Smashwords publisher and are available for you to purchase on special exclusive terms if you join my mailing list.

1. 1969.A Year in a Life. The story of an unremarkable life in a remarkable year.


2. Blinded by Love or Science. Poems. Being blinded by love or science may help you see more clearly.
 

3. Andrewes with an Extra E. A search for identity by tracing my family lineage Who should I think I am?


I have had various technical issues getting these modest works ready for publication on Smashwords and it has been a process that has caused me some anxiety and frustration. But I have finally got there, touch wood. If you encounter any difficulties getting hold of my stuff, get in touch -  sbandrewes@gmail.com

My next aim is get on with finishing my current project, which is another memoir-based novella. Its provisional title is The Exhausting Struggle for Sleep and I reckon to have it ready by 1 September.

I will always be happy to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment