Monday 1 June 2020


Here we go: On sale on Tuesday 2 June! Tomorrow!

 

1: 1969 A Year in a Life
see it here on Smashwords
see an extract here on my website









2 Blinded by Love or Science









3 Andrewes with an Extra E
see it here on my website
  




 

 

 

 

An extract from my author interview onSmashwords

What's the story behind your latest book?
The impulse for wanting to write the story I am working on now and which I expect to have ready by the end of the summer is a collection of love letters that I have kept for 40-odd years. They give one side of the story, hers, and the other, mine, I have to reconstruct, or reinvent, or even try to remember! It was a long-distance relationship, which started in the long hot summer of 1976 and ended when we met again the following summer. "The Exhausting Struggle for Sleep." That's the working title. 
Maybe you would like to add a question of your own, which I would be pleased to try and answer

Always pleased to hear from you. Add a comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment